Summer vacation is coming in a few months. Ever been in Corsica? You should go to see it if you didn’t.
It is a beautiful island with amazing beaches, villages and mountains. Ajaccio, born place of Napoleon, has the best city beach I have seen in my life. Usually you try to avoid them.
The best beach on island is Capo di Feno. Don’t miss to visit Bonifacio.
Here are some photos…
You need to be in the centre of these circles.
Ikigai is a Japanese concept meaning “a reason to get up in the morning”, that is, a reason to enjoy life.
(Source: found somewhere in Facebook posts)
To solve this in your Entity database this is what you need to do:
- Double click on edmx file to open diagram
- Right mouse click > Model browser
- [Your database] > EntityContainer > Function Imports
- Delete problematic Function import
Sometimes you want to create folder alias for your website like this: /images to be mapped to /home/your_account/public_html/images.
To do this, you need to edit Apache httpd.conf file which is located at /etc/httpd/conf
It is clever to put all aliases in one file in the same directory and name them aliases.conf and then only to reference this file from httpd.conf.
You will include aliases.conf in httpd.conf like this:
You define alias in aliases.conf file like this:
Alias /images /home/your_account/public_html/images
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI Includes
Allow from all
- Copy original (default) CPanel php.ini file from location: /usr/local/lib/php.ini to your account folder: /home/account_username/path_to_php_ini/
- Add the following code to the .htaccess file within your account’s public_html folder: suPHP_ConfigPath /home/account_username/path_to_php_ini/
- Change this php.ini file to suits your needs and That’s all folks!
replace everywhere ‘/home/account_username/path_to_php_ini/‘ with the appropriate path to your custom php.ini file)
I have lost 6 hours of my time when I was trying to add new MultiSAN SSL on server. We already used one and we just added one new SAN placeholder for one subdomain.
Server: CentOS Linux + CPanel
- Entered new SAN, using saved CSR and Re-issued the SSL certificate
- Went to https://panel.mydomain.com > SSL/TLS Manager and added the new SSL under SSL/TLS Manager > Certificates (CRT) > Generate, view, upload, or delete SSL certificates.
- Nothing helped because when I visited https://subdomain.mydomain.com it said that it is using old SSL certificate which has expired.
- Tried everything, Re-keying, generating new CSR, few times downloading newly prepared SSL certificate, editing Apache httpd.conf file but nothing help.
- After 6 hours I saw the last option: SSL/TLS Manager > Install and Manage SSL for your site (HTTPS) > Manage SSL sites. Uploaded there all three things:
- My SSL certificate
- Decoded private key
- My provider’s SSL certificate
- Restart Apache web server
Voila! It finally worked!
What unfriendly user interface where all 4 options are equal and it is not obvious what needs to be done. Or maybe, I am the exception. Tried 3rd option all the time.
Hate these things, but on the other side I learned something new and you will spare some time if you come to the similar problem. Hope, you will find this post quickly!
I definitely wrote this post also for myself, it was not the first time I was searching for some solution and Google listed me my blog post 🙂
In last 7 years inflation in Slovenia is bellow 3% (chart is from national statistical office)
If you have life insurance at insurance company Generali then they will rise each year the amount you need to pay each month for at least 3%, no matter if costs of living per year raised only 0,2% (as it was in 2014). They have insured themselves as insurance company so their profit from this part will be 15 times more then it should be.
Conclusion: better trust in your own abilities to turn over the money you invest then to give some incompetent people to do this for you. For example, Generali generated us a loss in last 6 years (they dispersed it into different stocks, but again when you calculate all their raises and bank commissions we are in a short – have less then invested).
With the banks is the same story. They are raising their fees every year but they don’t forget to lower the yearly rates for deposits when EURibor is low (and they do this retroactively).
Gordon Gecko would say “Greed is good”. For them it is true for sure.
Better become an entrepreneur and take the responsibility to turn over the money by yourself.
Trello.com is nicely done, efficient and very clear task management tool. You can use it for managing your weekly plans/tasks and you can create multiple boards and then moving task from the left to the right.
For example, you can have three simple boards:
- What need to be done
- What is done and in testing phase
- What is finished, tested and published
It is even efficient to follow Scrum methodology in a simple way – nice for small teams and their collaboration. We really like it and use it on a daily basis.
There is also similar tool from Google named Google Keep which I don’t like at all. UX from Google guys is for me always complicated, over featured and not user friendly.